"BASKETBALL IS FOR FOLKS THAT DON'T TOSS AROUND MINDBLASTS."

MARCH MODOK MADNESS 2024!

MODOK Madness 2024 was a blast! We'll see you again next March!

Sunday, March 27, 2016

Submitted MODOK: Tom Kelly

MODOK Circuit Breaker
Tom Kelly joins us yet again for a year of MODOK art in march and writes.
HI 
Just me Illustrator Tom Kelly attached is my submission to your blog and I hope you can use it on your site. I have always been a MODOK fan mainly because he is so bananas crazy of a concept.
This version of MODOK I did a very TRON inspired concept, much like the MCP in the Tron digital word that's how I see this version of MODOK. He's a powerful Ai that wants to rule cyberspace as well as the physical world, so this MODOK is a MAchine. Organisim. Digitally designed, Only for. Killing. enjoy!
If you'd like to scope out more work from the mind of Mr. Kelly just head on over to WWW.Tomkellyart.deviantart.com.

March is for MINDBLASTS,
P

No comments: