"BASKETBALL IS FOR FOLKS THAT DON'T TOSS AROUND MINDBLASTS."

MARCH MODOK MADNESS 2024!

It's here! MODOK Madness 2024! Send us your MODOKs!

Wednesday, March 1, 2017

A Little Bit of MODOK.

March is for MODOK!

Ten Years.

Hard to imagine that we've been sharing this experience every March now for such a notable slice of time.  What is the the Tenth Anniversary gift anyway? Paper? I don't really know.

So, I'll kick off my 2017 submissions with this little pixel based MODOK, and get cracking on some new drawings in the days to come.

I'd also like to sincerely thank my cohort (and fellow Beekeeper) Brendan Tobin for keeping the Mindblasts fully powered this year, and being an all around awesome guy.

Looking forward to seeing all the submissions this March.
So let's make some MODOK,
Pedro

No comments: