"BASKETBALL IS FOR FOLKS THAT DON'T TOSS AROUND MINDBLASTS."

MARCH MODOK MADNESS 2024!

It's here! MODOK Madness 2024! Send us your MODOKs!

Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Submitted MODOK: Eric Collins

The Eclectic Eric Collins is a extravaganza of eighties film references this year.  He supplied us with a Conan inspired MODOK and today Eric writes,
After I finished the last one/as I was working on the last one I was thinking man I really don't think anyone is going to get this. I should really do a Masterblaster Modok. Can you imagine if master flew off of blasters arms and back on in that movie? also the reveal of who blaster is was kind of crazy for me at the time when I was watching that movie. Who's really a bad guy? Who pulling the strings?Who run barter town? I guess I'm stuck in the 80's.
Thanks for keeping the eighties cinema references fresh Eric.  We don't need another hero, we just needed some more MODOK and you've delivered.

Scope out more of Eric's imagery over @ www.oobust.com.

Keep on Master MINDBLASTING!
P

No comments: