"BASKETBALL IS FOR FOLKS THAT DON'T TOSS AROUND MINDBLASTS."

MARCH MODOK MADNESS 2024!

MODOK Madness 2024 was a blast! We'll see you again next March!

Friday, March 31, 2017

Submitted MODOK: Monte Michaels

MO + MIC = MOMIC!
The Magnificent Mr. Michealis sent us this killer MODOK and writes,
Hi MODOK people,

This is Monte, back for what (I think) is my EIGHTH CONSECUTIVE YEAR!

A lot has changed over the years; I was drawing cartoon characters for mobile games when I doodled my first MODOK, and now I'm making apps for AR/VR. It's comforting to know that, no matter what happens in my industry, March MODOK Madness will always be there. My contribution is attached!

A little explanation: My alias at work is the first two letters of my first name ("MO") combined with the first three letters of my last name ("MIC"). I took the "MOMIC" handle as an opportunity to sketch myself as MODOK.

My website is: 

Thanks for all the fun times!
Heaping thanks to you in return Monte. Glad to have you back and sharing some March MODOK madness with us here in 2017!

Mindblast to the very LAST!
P

No comments: