"BASKETBALL IS FOR FOLKS THAT DON'T TOSS AROUND MINDBLASTS."

MARCH MODOK MADNESS 2024!

MODOK Madness 2024 was a blast! We'll see you again next March!

Friday, March 31, 2017

Submitted MODOK: Seggiepants

Seggiepants joined us once more from some March MODOK Madness and writes,
Hi, I hope I am not too late to enter. I hope the picture isn't too big too.

This MODOK was was inspired by a talk that went on too long. So I turned the speaker into a MODOK. Such power when you have pencil and paper :)

Thanks for the fun blog I always look forward to all the cool pictures each year.
We're super happy to have you back Seggiepants, and always happy to share some MODOK during March.  If you want to see more work from Senior SeggiePants just visit him @ www.segludian.com.

Keep on MINDBLASTING to the very LAST!
P

No comments: